11 mrt 2011

fashiolista outfit

since the day i discovered the website fashiolista i am a huge fan of it! i'm always looking for new items on the site, and where i can buy them. the last few weeks i'm making little outfits with the items, i don't know if somebody did notices that in my fashiolista banner? yesterday night i made a new one, a chiq/rock kind of look, and when i shut down my laptop i though, wouldn't it be more fun to post my fashiolista outfits on my blog. so here it is! from now on, every week i will post my four fashiolista picks for the outfit. i hope you like it! and please comment what you think about it.


the four fashiolista picks
1. necklace, pixie market, iosselliani
2. t-shirt
3. jacket, net a porter, alexander mcqueen
4. heels, christian louboutine

would go well with it
5. bra, the outnet,  kiki de montprrnasse
6. bag, celine

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten